- About us
- CSIR Leadership
- Past Directors
- Organisational Structure »
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Major Clients
- Major Contributions
- Patents & Technology
- Performance »
- Services Offered
- Spectrum of Activities
- R&D Areas
- R&D Management Areas
- Administration »
- Computer Center
- Documentation & library Service
- Estate Services
- Information, Liaison & Training
- Planing, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Quality Management
- Technical Services Division
- R&D Facilities
- Accelerated Pavement Testing Facility
- Bump Integrator
- Dipstick Road Profiler
- Dynamic Heavy Testing
- Expansion Joint Testing
- Falling Weight Deflectometer
- Geosynthetic Pull-out Test Apparatus
- Mobile Van
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness
- Pavement Condition Monitoring
- Skid Resistance
- Walking Profiler
- Wheel Weigh Pads
Work and Responsibilities of Accounts Section
- Preparation of R.E. (Revised Estimates) and B.E. (Budget Estimates).
- Preparation of Annual Accounts and Balance Sheet.
- Concurrence of Pay Fixation proposal initiated by Administration.
- Concurrence of TA/DA LTC and payment to be made to concerned employee.
- Preparation of Pension, family pension, calculation, sanction of pension, gratuity, commutation of pension at the time of retirement and family pension at the time of death of Govt. Servant/retired pensioner.
- Purchase proposals pertaining to various purchases of Equipment, Chemical consumables, ORE, Furniture, Computers, Office Equipments and timely payment to the concerned parties through RTGS NEFT and other mode.
- Bank Reconciliation and sent the outstanding statement to CSIR Head Quarter by 10th of every month.
- Correspondence to the Bank for LC excess Debit/Credit etc.
- Preparation of OB statement and verified by Sectional Head and sent to CSIR Head Quarter by 5th of every month.
- Reconciliation of Impact Account and sent it 5th of every month.
- To maintain the GPF account and reconciliation of remittance and recoupment if any by 5th of every month.
- Proposals and estimates related to works and services of campus as well as staff quarters and maintenance office.
- Calculation and vet the proposals of various sponsored projects (ECF) and timely provide the utilization certificate to all the sponsoring agencies and timely closed the projects and transferred the surplus amount to LRF
- Properly Investment of the surplus amount under ECF and LRF in the reputed Banks.
- To properly maintain the broadsheet of HBA, Conveyance, computer, TA/DA Adv. EMD/Security Deposits, I Remittance etc.
- To properly maintain the cash book and sent all the payment to staff, students, pensioners and private parties through RTGS, NEFT and directly to their bank accounts.
- To help Stores and Purchase Section, Civil Section, Library for preparing the assets register at the time of closing of financial year.
Staff List of Accounts Section
Sh. K.C. Paliwal
Finance and Accounts Officer
Sh. Dinesh Kumar
Finance and Accounts Officer
Sh. Avanish Kumar
Sh. Phool Chandra
Sh. B.D. Sharma
Smt. Neelam Malik
Sh. Vikas Negi
Sh. Ajit Singh
Sh. Jagdish Singh Negi
Sh. Shiv Narayan