- About us
- CSIR Leadership
- Past Directors
- Organisational Structure »
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Major Clients
- Major Contributions
- Patents & Technology
- Performance »
- Services Offered
- Spectrum of Activities
- R&D Areas
- R&D Management Areas
- Administration »
- Computer Center
- Documentation & library Service
- Estate Services
- Information, Liaison & Training
- Planing, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Quality Management
- Technical Services Division
- R&D Facilities
- Accelerated Pavement Testing Facility
- Bump Integrator
- Dipstick Road Profiler
- Dynamic Heavy Testing
- Expansion Joint Testing
- Falling Weight Deflectometer
- Geosynthetic Pull-out Test Apparatus
- Mobile Van
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness
- Pavement Condition Monitoring
- Skid Resistance
- Walking Profiler
- Wheel Weigh Pads
Establishment Section- I
Establishment Section- I is one of the important sections, of administration looking after the personnel service matters of all officials from their joining to retirement. It performs the following functions.
- Opening of Personal File along with Service Books on Appointment of all Scientific, Technical and Administrative staff.
- Notifications of appointments, completion of probation, pay fixation and confirmation and other allied matters.
- Processing of Study Leave, Deputation and maintenance of leave records.
- Processing of Home Town and all India L T Cs.
- Processing of miscellaneous tiles like Annual Day, National Integration Day etc.
- Work related to Research interns, Research Assistant, Project Assistant, JRF, Research Associates etc.
- All work related to Pension and preparation of it thereto.
- Work related to GPF and HBA etc.
- Work related to ERPs (Employment Resource Planning).
Documents being kept and maintained in section.
- Personal files, Service Books, Leave record, and LTC record, HBA file etc.
- Medical reports on first appointment.
- Certificates of Character antecedents / police verification.
- File Opening Register, File Movement Register.
- Testimonials of the person concerned of educational qualification / caste etc.
- Form related to LTC, Leave, GPF, Family Details and Home Town declaration etc
- CSIR Foundation day event activities.
- Communal Harmony day/Sadhbhawana day.
- Foreign visit of Group IV Scientists for participation in event of International repute etc.
- Award wining event by CSIR-CRRI Scientist staff if any.
Staff List of Establishment Section- I
Senior Hindi stenographer
Mr. Chander Kant
Mrs. Satinder Kaur
Mr. Rajiv Chopra
Sh. Manoj Kumar
Sh.Sri Ram Mahto
Mrs. Sumitra Devi