- About us
- CSIR Leadership
- Past Directors
- Organisational Structure »
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Major Clients
- Major Contributions
- Patents & Technology
- Performance »
- Services Offered
- Spectrum of Activities
- R&D Areas
- R&D Management Areas
- Administration »
- Computer Center & Networking
- Documentation & library Service
- Estate Services
- Information, Liaison & Training
- Planing, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Quality Management
- Technical Services Division
- R&D Facilities
- Accelerated Pavement Testing Facility
- Bump Integrator
- Dipstick Road Profiler
- Dynamic Heavy Testing
- Expansion Joint Testing
- Falling Weight Deflectometer
- Geosynthetic Pull-out Test Apparatus
- Mobile Van
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness
- Pavement Condition Monitoring
- Skid Resistance
- Walking Profiler
- Wheel Weigh Pads
The main function of this Estate services is to provide Infrastructure related to R&D works. It consists of following divisions:
- Civil Engineering (CIVIL)
- Electrical Engineering (ELECTRICAL)
- Maharani Bagh Staff Quarter- Maintenance (MBSQ-MTCE)
The main function of this division is to provide Civil Infrastructure related to R&D works of the Institute. Some of the works, in which CIVIL division is involved, are as follows:
- Renovation of offices, laboratories, roads and other buildings/structures.
- Constructions of offices, staff quarters, roads and other buildings/structures
- Installation of equipment by providing suitable foundation / support etc.
- Maintenance of all buildings, structures and roads
- Water supply and sanitation
- Special repairs, waterproofing, etc.
- Cleaning / upkeeping services of office campus & staff quarters.
- Firefighting equipment installation
- Development and maintenance of Lawns and Landscaping
The main function of this division is to provide Electrical Infrastructure related to R&D works of the Institute. ELECTRICAL division is looking after the following works:
- Operation and maintenance of 11 kV substation, DG sets, Lifts
- Internal and external electrification
- Renovation and refurbishment
The main function of this section is primarily to maintain & construct the residential campus including flats/ quarters for the staff of the Institute. The section carries out works through contracts as well as in-house. The various activities on which the section is involved are:
- Structural rehabilitation and maintenance/repair of all the buildings/ structures/ roads/ water tanks located in the campus.
- Construction of building/ roads/ water tanks & other civil works like water supply & Sanitation.
- Special & urgent repairs, water proofing works.
- Fire fighting equipment installations & its regular upkeep.
- All works related to electrical maintenance/New works.
- Maintenance of electrical installations and lifts installed in multi-storey building.
- Development and maintenance of lawns and landscaping etc.
Staff List of Estate Services Civil Division
Sh. Ajay Kumar Jain
HoD Estate Service Civil
Sh. Pankaj Bhatt
Principal Technical Officer
Senior Technical Officer (3)
Sh. Mukesh Kumar
Senior Technical Officer (2)
Sh. Vaibhav Varshney
Sh. Harish Kumar
Senior Technician (2)
Md. Asif.H. Choudhary
Laboratory Attendant (2)
Sh. Bhanwar Singh
Sh. Kailash Kumar
Sh. Gautam Pandey
Sh. Mohan Lal
Staff List of Estate Services Electrical Division
Sh. Suresh Chandra
Sh. Sant Ram
Staff List of MBSQ-MTCE
Sh. A. K. Tripathi
Sh. D. V. Singh
Sh. Sunil Grover
Sh. M. R Meena
Sh. Tara Chand
Sh. Prem Chand
Sh. Raja Lal Manjhi
Laboratory Attendant (1)