- About us
- CSIR Leadership
- Past Directors
- Organisational Structure »
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Major Clients
- Major Contributions
- Patents & Technology
- Performance »
- Services Offered
- Spectrum of Activities
- R&D Areas
- R&D Management Areas
- Administration »
- Computer Center
- Documentation & library Service
- Estate Services
- Information, Liaison & Training
- Mechanical Engineering Services
- Planing, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Quality Management
- Technology Management and Business Development
- R&D Facilities
- Accelerated Pavement Testing Facility
- Bump Integrator
- Dipstick Road Profiler
- Dynamic Heavy Testing
- Expansion Joint Testing
- Falling Weight Deflectometer
- Geosynthetic Pull-out Test Apparatus
- Mobile Bridge Inspection Unit
- Mobile Van
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness
- Pavement Condition Monitoring
- Skid Resistance
- Walking Profiler
- Wheel Weigh Pads
Rajbhasha section is entrusted with promoting the use of Hindi in the official day to day work as well as works of permanent nature. It is the responsibility of Rajbhasha section to make the officers & employers aware of the Official Language Policy of the Union Government and the provisions & orders of the Official Languages Act ; to provide help for the compliance and make them comply. Officials posted in Rajbhasha Section include a Senior Hindi Officer, a Senior Hindi Translator, a Senior Hindi stenographer and a Peon.
- To make the officers & employers aware of the Official Language Policy of the Union Government and the provisions & orders of the Official Languages Act ; to provide help for the compliance and make them comply.
- Translation work from English to Hindi and from Hindi to English.
- Hindi Training - Hindi Language, Hindi Typing / Stenography and Training for working in Hindi on computers.
- To organise the meeting of the Official Language Implementation Committee, to prepare agenda and minutes and to coordinate the actions taken on the decisions of the OLIC.
- To contact the Department of Official Languages, MHA through proper channel
- To prepare supporting and reference literature.
- To manage Hindi workshop.
- To organise Hindi Day, Hindi week / Fortnight / Month.
- Works regarding inspection of the Parliamentary Committee on Official Language and Actions to complete the assurances.
- To prepare and send the Quarterly progress report regarding Official Language Implementation to the CSIR Headquarter.
Significant Permanent Works
- Hindi Translation of Annual Report of CRRI.
- Publication of ‘Sadak Darpan’.
- Publication of ‘Rajbhasha Jagran’.
- Bilingual Telephone Directory.
- Bilingual format of all forms and standard drafts used in the institute .
- Scientific Lecture in Hindi.
- Hindi Translation of CRRI Website.
- Hindi Translation of “CRRI at a Glance”.
- Facility of Hindi Software / fonts on computers.
- Preparation of the Quarterly progress report regarding Official Language Implementation, review and follow up action .
Dr. Anang Pal, Senior Hindi Officer
Sh. Sanjay Choudhary, Senior Hindi Translator
Smt.Santosh Khuttan, Senior Hindi stenographer
Sh. Dinesh Kumar, Peon.