- About us
- CSIR Leadership
- Past Directors
- Organisational Structure »
- Quality Policy and Objectives
- Major Clients
- Major Contributions
- Patents & Technology
- Performance »
- Services Offered
- Spectrum of Activities
- R&D Areas
- R&D Management Areas
- Administration »
- Computer Center
- Documentation & library Service
- Estate Services
- Information, Liaison & Training
- Planing, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Quality Management
- Technical Services Division
- R&D Facilities
- Accelerated Pavement Testing Facility
- Bump Integrator
- Dipstick Road Profiler
- Dynamic Heavy Testing
- Expansion Joint Testing
- Falling Weight Deflectometer
- Geosynthetic Pull-out Test Apparatus
- Mobile Van
- Noise, Vibration & Harshness
- Pavement Condition Monitoring
- Skid Resistance
- Walking Profiler
- Wheel Weigh Pads
CSIR-CRRI offers opportunities to graduate and post graduate students to carry out brief dissertation and project work related to Roads and Transportation to students of various Government engineering colleges, NITs/IITS etc.
About the Internship:
CSIR-CRRI provides training to students with good academic record as well as interest and aptitude to work at CSIR-CRRI for partial fulfillment of their degree programme i.e B.Tech/M.Tech and other professional courses.
Who can apply:
- Only those candidates can apply who are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- are available for duration of 6 weeks or more.
- are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
- are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.
Students interested in training towards partial fulfillment of their degree programme may apply online through CRRI website.
Students have to make their own arrangement for travel and accommodation.