||National Instrument, Bangalore
||NI DAQ 9137
||32 Channel portable data
||acquisition system withFacility to measure strain, deflection, acceleration
Data acquisition is the process of sampling signals that measure real world physical conditions and converting the resulting samples into digital numeric values that can be manipulated by a computer. Data acquisition systems, abbreviated by the acronyms DAS or DAQ, typically convert analog waveforms into digital values for processing. The components of data acquisition systems include:
- Sensors, to convert physical parameters to electrical signals.
- Signal conditioning circuitry, to convert sensor signals into a form that can be converted to digital values.
- Analog-to-digital converters, to convert conditioned sensor signals to digital values.
As the physical change / load applies on the member, the sensor / transducer sense the changes, and that change (analog signal) in form of electrical output send to signal conditioner, it converts the signal in form of desired output and converts the same to digital form and displayed it to PC.
- Strain Measurement on Any structure
- Deflection Measurement
- Acceleration measurement
- Photo Imaging
To ensure accurate strain measurements, consider the following:
- Bridge completion to complete the required circuitry for quarter- and half-bridge strain gages
- Excitation to power the Wheatstone bridge circuitry
- Remote sensing to compensate for errors in excitation voltage from long lead wires
- Amplification to increase measurement resolution and improve signal-to-noise ratio
- Filtering to remove external, high-frequency noise
- Offset nulling to balance the bridge to output 0 V when no strain is applied
- Shunt calibration to verify the output of the bridge to a known, expected value
CSIR-Central Road Research Institute,
Delhi-Mathura Road, New Delhi-110025
Phone: +91-11-26848917 (Director), 26312412 (COA office), 26832173 (Reception)
Email: director [dot] crri [at] nic [dot] in
Instrument Usage Charges(Including GST)
Inspection and Testing Charges: Rs./- per unit, Cost: 36 Lac incl. software cost
The Demand Draft should be payable in favour of“The Director, CSIR-Central Road Research Institute, New Delhi”
Letter, DD & Samples send to “HOD-BES, CSIR-Central Road Research Institute, New Delhi