Date of commencement of online application: 15th March 2019
Last Date for submission of the online application: 16th April 2019
Last Date for Receipt of hard copy of online application: 26th April 2019
(for the candidates residing in far flung areas viz. J&K, North Eastern regions etc. the last date for receipt of hard copy of online application is 3rd May 2019)
Instructions for registering and submitting the form:
- Click on "Login" tab at the top and login if already registered.
- All the * marked fields are mandatory.
- To register new, click the “Create new account” tab and fill the form, make sure the email ID and other information is correct.
- The email verification link will be sent to the email ID provided by you.
- On clicking the verification link provided in email, the page to create your password will open, create a strong password as per the instructions on the page.
- After creating the password, you can login to the website with the user name and password.
- Please read the detailed advertisement for eligibility criteria for applying.
- In case the candidate has to deposit the fee, he /she has to first deposit fee online by clicking this link to State Bank Collect portal and take note of “State Bank Collect Reference No.”. Take print of e-payment receipt (to be enclosed along with application form), otherwise the application will be rejected.
- To start filling the form click on “Online Application Form” tab on the top of page.
- You can save the partially filled form by clicking the “Save Draft” button at the end of page.
- Once the form is filled in all respect and you are ready to finally submit it, you may click the “Final Submission” button at the end of page.
- Please take note that after clicking the “Final Submission” button, you cannot make any changes to the form, you can only print or view the submitted form through “View your Submitted form” tab on the top of page.