Date of Commencement of online application: 17th March 2020
Last Date for submission of online application: 20th May 2020 (mid-night)
Last Date for Receipt of the hard copy of online application for normal applicants within India: 29th May 2020
Last Date for Receipt of the Hard Copy of Online Application for applicants residing in remote areas within India such as North-East India, Union Territory of J&K and Ladakh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands etc as well as Applicants of Indian Origin from abroad: 9th June 2020
Applicants applying from abroad can send Hard copy of their applications through the Postal Service of their respective countries or through International Courier Services.
Advertisement Number: 02/PC/SCT-2020 dated 14th March 2020
Download Detailed Advertisement
Click for Online Fee payment through State Bank Collect portal
Instructions for registering and submitting the online form:
Read the Detailed Advertisement carefully before filling the online form.
Register New, by clicking the “Create new account” tab under Log in page and fill the form, make sure the email ID and other details are correct. The email verification link will be sent to the email ID provided by you during registration. On clicking the verification link provided in the email, the page to create your password will open, create a strong password as per the instructions on the page. After creating the password, you can log in to the website with the user name and password.
Log in by clicking on "Login" tab at the top, if already registered, else go to Step 2.
Online Fee Deposit, the candidates belonging to categories, SC, ST, Women and Regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee of Rs. 100. All others have to deposit the non-refundable application fee of Rs. 100. Before filling the online application form the applicant has to first deposit fee online by clicking this link to State Bank Collect portal and take note of “State Bank Collect Reference No.” which will be required to fill in online application form. Take print of e-payment receipt (to be enclosed along with hard copy of application form), otherwise the application will be rejected.
Start filling the online application form by click on “Online Application Form” tab on the top of page. You can save the partially filled form by clicking the “Save Draft” button at the end of form. Once the form is filled in all respect and you are ready to finally submit it, you may click the “Final Submission” button at the end of form. Please take note that after clicking the “Final Submission” button, you cannot make any changes to the form, you can only print or view the submitted form through “View your Submitted form” tab on the top of page.
Send the Hard copy of form along with the following documents:
- The printed copy of e-receipt/ challan for the application fee of Rs.100 /-.
- Colour photograph pasted on the form and signed across in full.
- Self attested photocopy of certificate (HS/ HSSC/ Birth Certificate) in support of Date of Birth.
- Self Attested photocopies of Certificates and Marks Sheets (semester wise/ year wise) in support of essential qualifications and any other higher qualification.
- Self Attested photocopy of caste/ EWS certificate(s), if applicable. In the case of widow/ divorced women/ judicially separated women, a certified copy of the judgment/ decree of appropriate Court of Law to prove the fact of divorce or the judicial separation, as the case may be, with an Affidavit, in respect of divorced Women and they have not remarried since, may be attached.
- Self Attested photocopies of experience certificates, if any.
- NOC (from Government/ Autonomous Body/ Public sector employees), if employed.
- Abstract of M.Tech./ M.E./ M.S./ Ph.D. Dissertation Thesis.
- List of research publications if any, in SCI/ reputed journals.