Applications for 'Internship/training/Dissertation' work at CSIR-CRRI, New Delhi
GUIDELINES FOR PURSUING INTERNSHIP/DISSERTATIONS
AT CSIR-CRRI New Delhi
(Only Online Application for dissertation/ training /internship
will be entertained through CSIR-CRRI portal)
- CSIR-CRRI New Delhi offers opportunities for Graduate and Post-graduate students to carry out Internship/Dissertation. Online Applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- Student has to apply Online through CRRl website at HRD student section (www.crridom.gov.in) and send the following documents to Email -ID (intern [dot] crri [at] nic [dot] in), mentioning the Online Application number:
- A request letter from the College on its Letter Head
- Mark sheet/Document of average CGPA
- College Identity Card
- Graduate students will be considered for internship after completion of their Sixth semester and Post-Graduate students, after completion of Second Semester.
- Minimum residency period for Graduate students will be six weeks and for Post-Graduate Students, it will six months.
- Application received in a Calendar month will be scrutinized in the first week of next month. List of selected students will be uploaded on CSIR-CRRl website by 10thday of next month. Students will also be informed through email.
- CSIR-CRRI does not pay any stipend to the students during Internship/Dissertation.
- The selected student has to report IL T division of the Institute for joining. Student will be then sent to respective HoD of the division/Supervisor from the Institute to start the work. The Student has to submit the work plan (synopsis) to ILT division within 10 days of their joining, as per the format.
- After the completion of the Internship, Graduate students will be required to submit the soft copy of the report to ILT division.
- At least one review of thesis/work, being carried out by the student will be done by the respective HoD of the division in presence of Supervisor from the Institute as well as Supervisor from their College (online mode). Students/Supervisor has to submit Minutes of Meeting the review (s) to ILT division.
- PG students coming for their Dissertation Work will be required to develop Research paper, based on their work in consultation with CSIR-CRRl Supervisor as well as their Institute Supervisor and submit the dully signed copy of the dissertation to ILT division. Thereafter, a Certificate will be issued from ILT division after production of "No Objection Certificate" from the CSIR-CRRl supervisor.
- Limited accommodation is available in the Campus on sharing basis. Preference will be given to Female students, depending on the availability.