Make:The equipment has been fabricated based on specifications prepared by CSIR - CRRIModel:Indigenously developedSpecification:
- Normal load and Pullout load can be up to 250kN
- Variable strain rates (0.5 mm/min, 1 mm/min, 3 mm/min, 5 mm/min ) are available
- Robust and accurate data acquisition system
- The displacement at the front and back of the RE wall (Facia blocks) is measured using LVDT's
As per ASTM D 6638 - 01 (2001): Standard test method for determining connection strength between geosynthetic and segmental concrete units (Modular Concrete Blocks).
Connection strength test apparatus is used for determination of connection strength between geosynthetic and segmental concrete units (Modular Concrete Blocks) which are used as facia for RE wall. These results are very vital for designing safe and economical reinforced earth structures.
- Geosynthetic material strength properties and applied normal load should be intimated
- Approximately 30 m length of geosynthetic material would be required for testing
- Adequate number of modular blocks and joining clips (T-clips) should be supplied to CRRI for carrying out connection strength test
Principal Scientist, CSIR-CRRI, New Delhi
Email: pulikanti [at] gmail [dot] com, Mobile: 9013471432
Instrument Usage Charges(Including GST)
For price details contact Dr. P. S. Prasad, Mob: +91 9013471431