Make : Proceq, Switzerland
Model : Pundit PL-200PE
Specification : Housing specially designed to be used on-site in harsh environment, screen with highest resolution and sharpest image etc.
It is used to measure the propagation speed of a pulse of ultrasonic longitudinal stress waves. A pulse of ultrasonic longitudinal stress waves is introduced into surface of a concrete by a transducer coupled to the surface with a coupling gel or grease. The pulse travels through the concrete and is received by a similar transducer coupled on the other surface. The transit time of the pulse is determined by the transit time to obtain the pulse velocity.
- The homogeneity of concrete
- The presence of voids, cracks or other imperfections
- Changes in the concrete which may occur with time
- Surface to be tested, should be clean and free from dust.
- Transducers must be properly in contact with the surface to be tested.
HEAD, RIGID PAVEMENT DIVISION
CSIR-CENTRAL ROAD RESEARCH INSTITUTE
P.O: CRRI, New Delhi-110025
Email Id: director [dot] crri [at] nic [dot] in
Instrument Usage Charges (Including GST)