Engineering Service Division
The main function of this Estate services is to provide Infrastructure related to R&D works. It consists of following divisions:
- Civil Engineering (CIVIL)
- Electrical Engineering (ELECTRICAL)
The main function of this division is to provide Civil Infrastructure related to R&D works of the Institute. Some of the works, in which CIVIL division is involved, are as follows:
- Renovation of offices, laboratories, roads and other buildings/structures.
- Constructions of offices, staff quarters, roads and other buildings/structures
- Installation of equipment by providing suitable foundation / support etc.
- Maintenance of all buildings, structures and roads
- Water supply and sanitation
- Special repairs, waterproofing, etc.
- Cleaning / upkeeping services of office campus & staff quarters.
- Firefighting equipment installation
- Development and maintenance of Lawns and Landscaping
The main function of this division is to provide Electrical Infrastructure related to R&D works of the Institute. ELECTRICAL division is looking after the following works:
- Operation and maintenance of 11 kV substation, DG sets, Lifts
- Internal and external electrification
- Renovation and refurbishment