CSIR-CRRI Portable Retroreflectometer
For coefficient of retroreflection of sign sheets in the field and in the lab
Make : RoadVista
Model : 930C
- Variable observation (0.20 to 2.00) and entrance angles
- Meets LS-300C, ASTM, CIE & DIN specifications
- Three measurement ranges
- Photopic-corrected detector and source "A"
- Reference standards included
- Solid- state electronics
- Digital liquid- crystal display
- Long-life battery and recharger
- Foam-lined carrying case
- Real life scenaio of different entrance and observation angles are created in the instrument for the matrix angles given in the ASTM or other standards
- Coefficient of retroreflection of sign sheets for different standard angles can be measured.
The model 930C system allows the materials and test engineer as well as the quality control inspector to conveniently measure road signs. The model 930C has continuously adjustable entrance angles from -450 to +450 and stepper controlled continuously adjustable observation angles from 0.20 to 2.00.
Instruction Manual Available
CSIR-CENTRAL ROAD RESEARCH INSTITUTE
P.O: CRRI, New Delhi-110025
Email Id: director [dot] crri [at] nic [dot] in